Have you ever had the thought, or perhaps heard someone say, “I don’t need an Educational Consultant because I am smart and capable?”
I want to assure you, smart and capable parents do engage an Educational Consultant.
- Smart and capable parents recognize their limitations and appreciate building an expert team for their son or daughter’s needs. Just as one would hire an attorney to navigate the legal system for a child in trouble with the law, parents hire an Independent Educational Consultant to navigate the world of school supports and therapeutic treatment for a child facing barriers to success.
- Smart and capable parents value the expertise of others. Morgan Guidance consultants are experts on resources that are available for at risk children, troubled teens and needy young adults. We specialize in identifying specialized schools and therapeutic or treatment programs. As a therapeutic or special needs consultant, Elaine Morgan plans with families around learning, social, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Smart and capable parents are comfortable delegating. Most parents of children with special needs are worn out from all the years of coordinating care across systems and between professionals. Morgan Guidance consultants provide certified parent support and plan with the family to address concerns so parents can gradually shift back to their desired role as a balanced person.
Morgan Guidance Provides Guidance Optimized for Optimal Impact
We refer to our signature therapeutic process as Guidance Optimized because it is an extremely comprehensive process where each step promotes optimal planning:
- Far exceeds a DIY internet search
- Far exceeds selecting a school or program based on a web site and a generic checklist of treatment promises
- Far exceeds advice from a neighbor about what worked for their child
- Far exceeds information found in a brochure
- Far exceeds a simple placement referral from a family serving professional
- Far exceeds any advising and support you have ever received
Read about our extensive Ten Steps and Three Distinct Phases for families and professionals seeking a therapeutic placement for a young person. Our consultants also serve as: career counselor, parent support specialist, brainstorming partner, a sounding board and student advocate.
When looking for an Educational Consultant, smart and capable parents are sure to inquire if the consultant is Independent. Independent consultants follow a code of ethics that strictly forbids acceptance of referral fees or payment for a program placement. Independent consultants do NOT represent any program; therefore, families can trust the consultant to be a neutral advisor with no agenda except what is in the best interest of the child and the family system.
Curious about how a Morgan Guidance Independent Educational Consultant will assist your family? Contact us today for a complimentary consultation. The sooner you inquire, the sooner you will make well informed decisions that impact and protect your child’s future.
With you on the journey,
Elaine Morgan, M.Ed.