Dear Teen or Young Adult,
Thank you for taking time to read this note. Whatever concern has brought you to this web site, we are here to listen.
Teens and young adults often refer to me as their Career Advisor, Life Coach or “agent.” I am not a therapist, and I don’t do therapy. My work promotes self knowledge and personal wellbeing. I am very positive about your future.
There are many reasons families, teens and young adults choose to hire me including but not limited to:
- In high school and seeking career or college guidance
- Need coaching for ADHD, Learning Disability, High Functioning Autism and more
- Need someone to listen and want a safe place to explore life
- Left college or graduated college and in search of vocational direction
- Discouraged due to difficult life situations, emotional challenges, substance use or other
Time is of the essence. Together we can create a clear path forward…a path that leads to your hopes and dreams.
Not sure what it would be like to work with me? Let’s have a phone conversation or a quick meet and greet so you can see for yourself.
Call/text or email me.
If you are open to working with me, I will give you my commitment.
I will explain my work so you understand what to expect.
I will stay connected and won’t give up on you as you as you figure things out.
I will recommend the best resources to help you stay on track to reach your dreams.