Finding Your Fit
Transition to college is often fraught with uncertainty for a student needing learning support. We know disabilities and what support and accommodations you can expect. Or experienced team empowers vulnerable students and coaches developing self-advocacy for students with LD, ADHD, ASD, TBI, Mental Health challenges and more.
As a parent, do you want to step back? Are you concerned about launching a young adult to college, vo-tech and life? We provide the support each parent and student deserves.
Specifics of Our Transition Planning:
- Offered at age 14 and anytime thereafter
- Is individualized
- Augments any transition planning carried out in conjunction with your homeschool, online school, or brick and mortar school
Philosophy of Our Transition Planning:
- Supports your family values and goals
- Honors the aspirations of the young person
- Is highly informed by the developmental phase of late adolescence and emerging adulthood
- Promotes healthy individuation and separation
Call or email to learn more about how our Transition Planning will support your student or young adult with disabilities so they can eventually launch to healthy independence.